When will my order ship?
- Online orders ship within one business day depending on availability and the time the order is submitted.
- Orders placed by 12:00 pm (eastern time) can ship the same day. Orders placed after 12:00 pm will ship the next business day.
How will my order ship?
- All orders ship via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Service. This service takes 1-3 days depending on your location. Shipping is FREE with all online orders.
- Currently, online orders are available to ship only within the continental U.S. We are not responsible for the delays of the freight carrier.
What are the payment terms?
- We accept all credit cards for online ordering. Your credit card will be charged immediately once the order is submitted.
What is the order minimum for online orders?
- Order minimum is 1 box. The quantity per box can vary depending on size.
Can I order just caps without tubes?
- Because our closures are designed to fit our tubes, we do not sell just caps alone.
- Caps and plugs can only be purchased with a box of corresponding tubes.
Can I cancel my order at any time?
- Because most online orders will ship within 12 to 24 hours of placing the order, they cannot be cancelled.
What is your return policy?
Purchases from the online store are not returnable unless defective. Returns are only accepted with a Return Authorization from one of our Customer Service Representatives, and are subject to a restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted more than 5 days after the order is received. Please contact us for more information.
Do you charge sales tax?
- Only customers with a ship-to address in Missouri or New Jersey are charged sales tax.
Where do products ship from?
- All products are produced and shipped from our warehouse in Cranford, NJ. U.S.A.
Can I get samples before placing an order?
- Samples are not available through the online store. You can fill out the Sample Request Form to order samples through our website.
What about fit?
- It is the responsibility of the customer to measure their products and ensure the tube size you are ordering is correct. The selection of inside diameter, thickness, and overall length are key things that must be considered before ordering. Our customer service team is happy to assist with your measurements prior to ordering.
What material is used in your products?
- All clear packaging tubes are made from virgin Clear Tenite™ CAP (Cellulose Acetate Propionate)
Can you make other sizes than those listed?
- Yes, we are a custom extruder and we have the capability to make hundreds of different sizes not offered in the store.
- For quantities 1,000 pcs and up, please contact email@example.com to request a quote for a custom size.
Can I get different colored closures?
- Custom color closures are not offered through the online store.
- For quantities of 20,000 pieces or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about custom color caps and plugs.
Are the sealed bottom tubes available with a heavy wall?
- Sealed bottom tubes are only offered in standard thin-wall tubes featured online.
- For quantities of 10,000 pcs or more, please contact email@example.com for a custom quote of heavier wall sealed bottom tubes.