- Mailing tubes are arranged on top of mail pile therefore they are seen and opened first.
- Clear plastic mailers can be shipped via Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express.
- Clear plastic mailing tubes are still considered a standard “Package” according to USPS standards, meaning there is no additional costs to ship products in a tube instead of a box.
- All goods inside our clear mailing tubes may be sent via USPS First Class Package Service, as long as the tube’s weight is less than 15.999 oz.
- Petro’s clear stock industrial tubes can also be used as a shipping package for heavy items weighing up to 70 lbs such as fishing poles, telescopes, and golf clubs!
- Petro Packaging’s clear plastic mailing tubes can be shipped internationally.
- Plastic Mailing tubes can also be made in opaque colors if you choose that your product not be visible, while maintaining the same durability as a clear tube.
- Petro’s clear plastic mailing tubes and snug fitting caps have more durability in handling heavier products inside as opposed to the alternative tubes.
- Plastic mailing tubes are weather-resistant to keep the products inside dry and protected.
Commonly purchased mailing tube sizes include, but are not limited to the following:
*Petro’s plastic mailing tubes can also be made with a heavier wall to better protect your product against being crushed, dropped or other potential handling damages.
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS – MAIL CAMPAIGNS –PROTECTING DOCUMENTS – ADVERTISING