Petro Packaging Company Inc. manufactures superior quality plastic tubes, extruded in thin and heavy wall diameters ranging from 1/8″ to 5″ and wall thicknesses ranging from .010″ to .375″. Standard sizes are available and custom designs are routinely engineered for special applications. Current offerings for custom plastic tubes are TENITE™ CAB (Cellulose Acetate Butyrate), and PETG Copolymer materials.
Plastic Tubing Options:
- Clear or custom colors
- Translucent or opaque
- Various shapes (square, triangular, oval)
- Cut to custom lengths
- UV grades for outdoor use
- FDA grades for food and medical applications
- Friction fit overcaps or plug style caps for most standard size tubes
Value Added Services:
Drilling, Notching, Punching, Slitting, Labeling, Taping.
Custom Plastic Tubes Are Ideal For:
- Visually interesting, attractive Point-of-Purchase presentation
- Clear packaging for complete product visibility and identification
- Protective, reusable shipping and storage tubes
- Industrial feeder tubes
- Mailing tubes
- Display poles for stackable tray systems.